Thursday, October 19, 2006

Which Fruit Do You Eat ?

To get some interactivity going between the readers of this blog and myself, I would be interested to know what fruit people eat, I tend to eat quite a variety of fruit, only the other day someone mentioned that they ate star fruit which was a new one on me.

One of my favourite fruits is the banana bursting full of goodness 108 calories per banana, rich in potassium which is known to lower blood pressure,bananas also contain something called pectin which may help if your constipated. Why not have a banana sandwich I do use wholemeal bread with low fat spread voila one healthy sandwich.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

I love fruit, and in the northeast U.S., where I live, apples are local and delicious this time of year; macouns, and macintosh for eating. I love Bartlett pears, sitting on the counter to ripen and get juicy. I love to eat fresh berries in the summer, and I try to buy locally grown blueberries, strawberries and raspberries when they are available. One of my favorite breakfasts is fresh fruit, cut up, with plain yogurt and a sprinkling of granola and 6-8 raw almonds on top. Yummy!

6:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home