Friday, April 27, 2007

Weekly Weigh In

Hello how are you all in the blogosphere all good I hope, seems we have had a few visitors who left some nice comments in my post about the countdown to my weight loss goal thanks for those muchly appreciated. Anyway this weeks weigh in still around about the same ish there may be a slight difference but not much round about the 89.5kg mark quite hard to see on our scales but the trend isn't up more down so that's all I am concerned with at this point in time. Onwards and upwards as they say.

It seems quite strange wearing jeans that once I wouldn't be able to get the zipper up at one stage now I need a belt to keep them up like I used to and jumpers that used to fit me when I was bigger now hang off me. Almost like being shrunk in the wash it is.

Here is how it looks now ticker factory won't accept .5kg increments so Iv'e put in 89kg which is near enough.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home