Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hello how all out there in the blogosphere this blog is relatively new and has been running now for a few weeks, it is of course predominantly about me and my efforts to lose weight, but rather than just blog about that all the time, I thought it might be nice to have snippets of news information on food and anything related to diet and nutrition.

I'm hoping it will be a roaring success and I know sometimes that the best way to get people to your blog is by word of mouth, so as your passing by you might see something quite interesting I would be grateful if you could pass the word round the blogosphere so to speak, if things go the way I plan them to, I may eventually get hosting and transfer it over to WordPress which is a lot more configurable and more powerful than blogger is

So to wrap things up for this post I hope you are enjoying what I'm doing so far and will be grateful for any feedback.

Bye for now

Mark :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home