Friday, October 20, 2006

Weekly Weigh In

Hi there today is weigh in day something I look forward to in a kind of funny way, not knowing which way things will go at one time I used to be hopping on and off the scales every day at one one time,but now it's just going to be once a week.

What I tended to find was that my weight could be up one day then down the next, which is quite normal so now it's just once a week from now on besides it's more of a suprise not knowing how much you weigh if you lose some it's more of a buzz and keeps the momentum going, ok if you don't lose any one week just put it behind you and see what you can do, to try and correct it, one thing I have learned is find out as much as you can about how your mind and body work as regards food, I can say it's quite a education

Anyway here are the results of my weigh in 96.5kg which is real good as far as Im concerned.

Here is how it looks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home