Sunday, October 22, 2006

"I'm on a Diet"

How many times have we ourselves or have other people said that phrase, nothing wrong with saying it of course but lets look a little deeper look behind it's meaning, in the dictionary It means to lose weight, cut down the amount of calories we are eating, starve ones-self , and so on but is that really what we should be doing. My way of thinking about losing weight has shifted to more of I am eating healthier in order to maintain a constant more healthier weight over a long period of time, now how I eat has to be for the rest of my life, main reason being is it's far to easy to slip back into old eating habits once you feel your diet is over to me that more or less implies a temporary state of being it's as if your self talking this scenario " I am on diet now but will be able to eat other things as I wish later on"

Think about this the just one rule one sweet, one packet of crisps, one tube of pringles, one pint of lager that list goes on. The moral of the story is this think about how your eating now because it may affect the rest of your life.

Eat healthily for ever not for just one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home