Friday, December 01, 2006

Woman loses 12 stone on Cambridge Diet

Carrie Hobbs, has managed to lose half her body weight, she used to weigh 23 stones, she says her life has been transformed since he went on something called the Cambridge diet, when she was overweight she was very self-conscious, and used to become very anxious about going outside her house.

She used the think that everyone was looking at her because she was so big her day comprised of having cereal for breakfast, toast three to four slices of, also she ate bread and crisps together, followed by a lunch of a big plateful of spaghetti Bolognese, she also ate chocolate crisps, and drank a lot of cola, her diet was very high carbohydrate rich.

The Cambridge diet revolves around crash dieting, in a nutshell you have soup, a healthy shake, plus a meal bar, also incorporated in this way of dieting you have a councillor who has had training.
She says "When I was bigger I found it difficult to pick my daughter up from school as I knew the other mums would look at me. I even found going to the hairdressers a traumatic experience because I just didn't have any confidence. But now my life has completely changed I go swimming with Amber, I can run now and I can buy clothes from the high street stores now."

Here is a link to the Cambridge diet's website here

Via http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home