Friday, April 27, 2007

What I Ate Today

Well this morning wrote down a few things to make a few features of the blog more interesting for people to read and came up with did you know and also the what I ate today as I should imagine some people will be interested in what I eat.

So here goes:

Breakfast:Weetabix x 3 with warm milk

Lunch: Scrambled Egg with wholemeal bread and some mushrooms boiled in water.

Snacks in between: Banana and a apple

Tea: Lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions later had a cob with some haslet in.

Thats it so far I always tend to eat through out the day rather than gourge on big meals at preset meal times. Plus it keeps your metabolism ticking over.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moby Dick said...

Good luck, I hope you keep doing well with your diet! Don't quit!

2:05 am  
Blogger Mark said...

No I won't Spider and the same to you need any support feel free to contact me.

7:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home