Thursday, June 14, 2007

Posts

Hello just a quick note about the gaps in posts I have been suffering from depression on and off and lost my steam for posting at present, my mind has gone numb it's probably a delayed reaction from what happened over the holiday period.

I want to get to my target weight and hopefully I will, it might take a bit longer but Im not that far off really, I thought it would be a good idea to post this I am human and things can and do happen and thought it was best to say something rather than nothing.

After all there is real life and there's the virtual world. I read somewhere that it's not a good idea to write posts like this but that's not me. Im more here is what's wrong rather than keep on posting for the sake of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Yes - you are human and just get bloggin. I do find that it helps to clear the mind.

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home