Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Affirmations

Recently I have been trying something new, you can apply this to almost anything you are doing really it doesn't have to be weight loss or dieting that it's applied to whatever you chose it's up to you.

All they are is simple lines about what you wan't to achieve in your life goals etc, for example here is one about food you could use, I choose to eat healthily and wisely,I eat five portions of vegetables a day you get the general idea anyway.

Or you could use the following for weight loss I will be slimmer more healthier, I will exercise 3-4 time's a week, I can see myself as a slimmer more healthier me.

These are just a few let your imagination run wild there are hundreds you could think of, put them where you can see them everyday day, I have got a small A5 folder with transparent pockets in where I will put mine, there are even programs that compile slideshows from images that you can add music to and then add the affirmation to the image, scenic landscapes work quite well I find.

Have fun and make your positive affirmations.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moby Dick said...

Hey Mark, did you know that blogspot lets you visit other blogs and give other people some feedback so that you aren't just posting in a vacuum by yourself?

Unless that is how you like it, you might consider giving others some input.

6:17 pm  
Blogger Mark said...

Yeah spider I should spread my wings I'll have a look around and thanks

7:33 pm  
Blogger Christine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, its much appreciated. Looking forward to keeping an eye on yours.

9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home