Sunday, November 12, 2006

Quick Recipe of The Week

I'm going to do these once a week on a regular basis because our lifestyles tend to be a bit hectic at times, something quick and easy can be great if you're in a rush.
This may well be a recipe you probably heard so many times it's untrue, but I have to say myself, it's something I never used to eat at one time until I tried it a few times maximum time it takes to make this dish is four to five minutes tops, that's including preparation and everything.

Scrambled Eggs:

Pour half a cup of milk into a saucepan you don't need a lot really, then add two eggs and beat the mixture, until it's all mixed together nicely and the milk looks a pale yellow, turn the heat up and with a wooden spoon start to stir the mixture after a while it will start to go fluffy, serve on either whole-meal or whole-wheat bread or one site I came across recently suggested using Ryvita which is something I never thought of before. Add some sauce or pepper which will add a bit more flavour.

Quick and easy just what you need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home