Friday, June 22, 2007

Weigh In

Hello everyone well still the same this fortnight still near the 88-89 mark on our scales so not moved, it's a case of more exercise me thinks so need to ramp it up bit more and see what transpires.

To say where I was and where I am now is a great achievement, to my mind and I'm really pleased with how far I have come on my weight loss journey it's not over just yet just need to keep on fighting a bit more, after all I have a title of a warrior now so I need to uphold that.

And a big thank you to everyone whom has left comments I do read them all and take note of what is being said to me. On a side note I recently went for a fasting blood test and other checks have been incorporated as well, namely cholesterol and blood sugar, both were quite high that was why I needed to lose the weight, not just that though I didn't enjoy being overweight really I felt very tired and sluggish at times and there has been noticeable improvements. But having high blood sugar was a big motivating factor and at the time my diet wasn't that great. When I get the results back I'll post here and let you know how they turned out.

Keep fighting :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Moby Dick said...

Ramp it up and then shut your fat mouth. That always works for me. If I sound bitter it is only because I have been exercising my ass off but my mouth has not cooperated, so I am "ramping" it up more and hoping that I can get some help from my big mouth.

2:46 am  
Blogger Mark said...

Will do thing is I don't eat a great amount of food not like I used to.

7:29 am  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

Mark, you are making a lot of progress. Unfortunately, my experience with the weight loss is that you just really have to work like hell and fight harder than ever for each pound. Keep up the good work!

6:09 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home