Monday, July 02, 2007

Blood Test Results

Hello as promised and as mentioned in my last post I said I would divulge my blood test results once they came back.

Well it's a triple whammy right across the board my cholesterol has come normal, blood sugar so no diabetes now looming like before and my liver enzyme's have normalised which had been a problem for a long time.

Being as things have normalised this explains why the weight loss has kicked in your liver plays a crucial role in your fat burning capabilties if your liver becomes out of whack everything slows down.

At one stage my weight had balloned to 18 and a half stone which in pounds is 259 and kilograms is 117. Which to where I am now is a huge difference I have lost four and a half stone up to now. From when I was weighed at my Doctors surgery,I wasn't sure what my results would be at all no idea I just hoped they would be ok but coming back all normal was great to hear, it made all the hard work worth it.

So as long as I eat as I do now things will be ok, words can't describe how I feel as the saying goes over the moon. I Hope some people become inspired by reading this and the positive message it gives. Keep at it and you will win.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moby Dick said...

Congratulations on the good news from your doctor. You made the results better thanks to your healthy eating and exercise. Good for you!

5:12 pm  
Blogger Mark said...

Thanks spider thanks a lot

5:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been eating healthy most of my adult life and so far knock on wood I have had no problems with hypertension,diabetes,high cholesterol or any number of issues associated with being overweight.

Although all of those diseases run heavy on my moms side of the family, I think I inherited my dads healthy genes.

4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home