Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Man Loses 20 stone On The Atkins Diet

The Atkins diet does have its criticisms from a lot of people, but a man from the UK using this diet plan has managed to lose an incredible 20 stone his initial weight was a staggering 34 stone, his waist size was an incredible 66 inches, in the end he managed to get his weight down to a more manageable 14 stone seven pounds.

Since Graham Kings has lost all this weight, he now says that he has other goals in mind namely looking for love.

He says:
"I see old pictures now and I just don't recognise myself," said Mr King. "I've got lots more confidence too. And most of all, I'd like to find love. At the age of 39, I've got a lot of catching up to do."


"I didn't have any friends or social life. I was afraid to go out - I knew what people would think of me”.


Via http://www.thisisbasingstoke.co.uk

Must make myself a egg and sausage lunch don't knock it until you've tried it as the saying goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home